Срок подачи тезисов: 01.03.2017
Место проведения: МЦНМО
Рабочий язык конференции: английский.
In spirit of the first CCEGN workshop, the second interdisciplinary workshop "Critical and Collective Phenomena in Graphs and Networks" (CCEGN 2017), continues to explore recent advances at the interface between statistical physics and mathematics of random graphs and other random discrete structures, and their applications to network science and other disciplines, bringing together top researchers in these cross-fertilizing fields. The specific topics covered at the workshop this year include:
- Random geometric graphs, maximum entropy graph ensembles, their limits (graphons), and their applications to spreading phenomena and other dynamical process on networks.
- Random discrete structures in quantum gravity.
- Metric structure (distance distributions) in random graphs.
- Random graphs with quenched disorder, microcanonical and canonical ensembles of random graphs.
- Phase transitions and Anderson localization in random graphs.
- Random matrix models and their spectral statistics.
- Statistical inference in real networks using random graph models.